I act on behalf of Tenaior to publish the following notice of honor:

-1 D Margaux (manipulating zombies to gain honor)
+1 nichdel (being mainipulated)

I publish the following notice of honor, which I was about to publish
anyway:
-1 G. (complaining about proposals being readded while resisting any
attempt to lower quorum or otherwise resolve the problem of them failing
quorum)
+1 D Margaux (helping fix problems by debugging the proposals)

-Aris