On Sun, 23 Sep 2018, Aris Merchant wrote:
> -1 G. (complaining about proposals being readded while resisting any
> attempt to lower quorum or otherwise resolve the problem of them failing
> quorum)

Quorum is working as intended.  The only "problem" is that some people
don't accept a result as a result, to the point that they are using their
Office in self-interest by distributing proposals out of the order that
they were placed in the pool, to favor proposals that they like.

Might as well jump in though.

Notice of Honour:
-1 Aris (because really, I feel like it).
+1 CuddleBeam (because I'm tired of seeing that name at the bottom).

On behalf of Gaelan, I publish this following Notice of Honour:

Notice of Honour
-1 Aris (because Gaelan may or may not feel like it).
+1 V.J. (or VJ) Rada, because eir name is confusing enough to be
    listed in two different ways within the Registrar's Report, and
    I like that.