I vote as follows:

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 08:14, Aris Merchant via agora-official
<agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> ID     Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8280   Murphy, Jason Cobb       3.0   Resolve the troubles v1.1
AGAINST

> 8281   Gaelan                   1.0   Nothing to see here, Rule 1030 v2
Conditional: if a notice of veto has been published specifying any provision in
this proposal, then AGAINST, otherwise PRESENT.

> 8282   Falsifian                1.0   Let's do this the hard way v1.1
AGAINST

> 8283   Alexis                   3.0   Ex Post Ribbon
FOR (I see Jason Cobb's argument, but I don't see how this could mess
anything up, other than in a power-3+ proposal explicitly designed to
interact badly with it)

> 8284   Alexis                   3.0   Line-Item Power
AGAINST (As I understand it, G. introduced the office of Comptrollor
to demonstrate a bug which is now fixed. I don't see a need for this
agent of chaos to be given power. The game seems to be chaotic enough
as it is.)

> 8285   Alexis                   3.0   Line-Item Roulette
AGAINST, per Jason Cobb

> 8286   Aris                     1.0   I Forbid Vetos!
FOR

- Falsifian