[H. Assessor:  Sorry about the partial voting, in a list this big I wanted
to get the ones I was certain of out of the way, while I thought about the
others].

I vote as follows, and act on behalf of o to vote as follows:

> 8287  twg                      2.0   Blot Stabilisation
AGAINST.  I think the quarterly reduction sets a standard, we can rely
on charity to do the job but that might have been a one-off.

> 8289  Alexis                   1.0   You're Banned from the Theater
AGAINST.  I like Glitter.

> 8290  G.                       3.0   More Headroom
FOR.

> 8293  Bernie, twg              1.0   CFJ Bait
AGAINST.  Only natural persons can register so this fails off the
bat unless I miss something - not particularly interesting.

> 8305  Alexis                   3.0   Keeping Up With the Times
FOR.

> 8306  Gaelan                   3.0   Deregistration
AGAINST.

> 8307  D. Margaux               3.0   Deregistration
hmmm.... ok AGAINST.

Thus ends my (and o's) votes for now - no votes on the following,
left here for later reference: