I vote as follows:

> ID    Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8287  twg                      2.0   Blot Stabilisation
FOR.

> 8288  omd                      1.0   Glitteral
Does not conflict with 8295 if adopted first; an improvement over the
status quo even if 8295 doesn't pass. ENDORSE omd.

> 8289  Alexis                   1.0   You're Banned from the Theater
AGAINST per G.

> 8290  G.                       3.0   More Headroom
Does not meaningfully conflict with 8295; an improvement over the status
quo even if 8295 doesn't pass. ENDORSE G.

> 8291  Bernie, [1]              3.0   Interesting Chambers v3.1
FOR.

> 8292  Bernie, twg              3.0   Self-Ratification Simplification Act
FOR.

> 8293  Bernie, twg              1.0   CFJ Bait
FOR.

> 8294  Bernie, twg              3.0   Authorial Intent
PRESENT. As I said, this is mainly here to provoke discussion. (While I
do in principle think the intent behind the text ought to be taken into
consideration when interpreting it, I acknowledge this may not be the
best way of enacting it.)

> 8295  Bernie, twg, Alexis      3.0   Rewards Reform Act
FOR.

> 8296  Aris, G.                 1.0   Divergence
I'm a little unclear about some of the implications people have raised
regarding historical convergences and would prefer to wait and see what
others' consensus is. PRESENT.

> 8297  Aris                     2.1   Imminent Failure
ENDORSE Aris.

> 8298  Aris, [2]                2.0   Administrative Adjudication v3
FOR.

> 8299  Aris, G.                 3.0   The Reset Button v2
Still doesn't address Jason Cobb's concerns about being used to modify
rules; I know you said it should only be possible within an officer's
domain, but (a) that seems to be only subjectively defined and (b) I'm
not sure I like the idea of officers being able to make _any_ rule
changes without a vote, even subject to restrictions. AGAINST. Sorry.

> 8300  Aris                     3.0   Patches
This, on the other hand, seems a much better way of doing the same
thing, as it doesn't change the rules themselves and (if my reading is
correct) can be overridden by a CFJ. ENDORSE Aris.

> 8301  Aris, Jason Cobb         3.0   Consolidated Regulatory Recordkeeping v2
Sure, if the Rulekeepor is OK with it. ENDORSE Jason Cobb.

> 8302  Aris                     1.5   Generic Petitions
ENDORSE Aris.

> 8303  Aris, [3]                3.0   Contract Patency v3
Torn on this one as well; may come back to it later. PRESENT.

> 8304  Bernie, twg, Jason Cobb  3.0   Rewards Reform Act - v1.1 Patch
FOR.

> 8305  Alexis                   3.0   Keeping Up With the Times
ENDORSE Alexis.

> 8306  Gaelan                   3.0   Deregistration
AGAINST.

> 8307  D. Margaux               3.0   Deregistration
AGAINST.

On each decision referenced above, I act on Bernie's behalf to vote to
endorse myself.

-twg