In the below, a vote of "X unless veto" on a proposal means a
conditional vote evaluating to AGAINST if a Notice of Veto has been
published specifying any provision in that proposal, and otherwise
otherwise X.

I vote as follows:

> ID     Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8322*  Falsifian, Alexis, twg   3.0   Unrepetition v1.1
FOR

> 8323*  Jason                    3.0   Secure Ribbons
endorse Jason (though I would like to see Black ribbons excepted)

> 8324l  Falsifian                2.0   Democratic unassignment
FOR

> 8325e  Falsifian                2.0   Inflation Vote
FOR
Inflation ballot: 3000

> 8326*  Falsifian                3.0   Attempted cleanup
FOR

> 8327l  Falsifian                1.0   Blink test v1.2
FOR unless veto

> 8328*  Falsifian                3.0   The Eternal Sprit
FOR

> 8329p  Alexis                   1.0   RtRW Reschedule
PRESENT unless veto

> 8330*  G.                       3.0   No looting white ribbons
FOR

> 8331j  Warrigal                 1.7   Promissory cleanliness
FOR

> 8332f  Murphy, Alexis           1.0   Switch Responsibility Responsibility
PRESENT unless veto

> 8333l  Murphy, Alexis           2.0   Meaningful extra votes
{endorse twg} unless veto

> 8334e  Murphy, Alexis           2.0   Meaningless extra coins
AGAINST per Aris and others

> 8335f  Murphy                   2.0   Consistent ADoP duties
PRESENT

> 8336*  Jason                    3.0   Define "publicly"
endorse Jason

> 8337e  Murphy                   1.0   Fix Auctions
AGAINST

> 8338l  Murphy                   2.0   Clarify quorum (option 1)
FOR

> 8339l  Murphy                   2.0   Clarify quorum (option 2)
AGAINST

> 8340p  Alexis                   1.0   The Paradox of Self-Appointment
{endorse Alexis} unless veto

> 8341*  Alexis, G.               3.0   Support of the Person
endorse Alexis (I see twg's objection, but are the current thresholds
so carefully-tuned to begin with?)

- Falsifian