I retract my previous Diplonomic Proposal.

I submit the following Diplonomic Proposal, titled “Disagreeable Proposal":
{{
Create a new Diplonomic rule:
{
All Contestants who submitted a non-withdrawn vote in favor of the Proposal that created this rule, before that Proposal was enacted, have one greater Supply than they otherwise would.
}

Amend Diplonomic rule 23 by replacing “the number of supply centers it controls” with “its Supply”, and by replacing “fewer supply centers than units” with “less Supply than its number of units”, and by appending as a new paragraph:
{
A country’s Supply is by default the number of supply centers it controls, subject to modification by other rules.
}
}}