On 7/20/2020 6:06 PM, ais523 via agora-business wrote:
On Mon, 2020-07-20 at 18:01 -0400, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
On 7/20/20 5:50 PM, Jason Cobb wrote:
On 7/20/20 5:46 PM, Greg P. Thomas II via agora-business wrote:
I hereby register as a player.

I hereby change my name to G.

I point my finger at the player who sent the above message for
knowingly making an INEFFECTIVE attempt to register.

Oh, and I affirm that this isn't me (because I feel like some people
will be suspicious given my recent anonymous shenanigans).

It isn't me either. (If it were, the message would have caused me to
register, so this message would be Faking.) Registering anonymously is
the sort of thing I might do, but trying to cause confusion with an
existing player isn't.

For what it's worth, I suspect it's a new player rather than someone
who's previously been active on the lists, but this is just a guess and
might well be wrong.

I'll jump on the "it's not me because this is a public message and it
would violate No Faking if proven false" train.

For clarity: it's not me because this is a public message and it would
violate No Faking if proven false.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Czar of Russia :)