On 8/24/2020 2:09 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

> On 8/24/2020 1:56 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-business wrote:
>> Contract: Proofs of Claim
>>
>> Any player CAN, with notice, file a proof of a claim of a valid
>> judgement. The first player to do so CAN once act on Aris's behalf to
>> transfer 10 coins from Aris to emself; immediately thereafter, this
>> contract is destroyed.
>>

> I claim that the judgement in CFJ 3875 was valid.  I intend to file proof
> of this, with Notice.

Sure why not I'll test it.  Having given notice, I file the following
information as proof of a valid judgement:

======

CFJ was validly assigned here:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/2020-August/014111.html

It was judged here:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-August/044634.html

And the judgement, FALSE, was valid:

Rule 591/47 Delivering Judgements excerpt:
>      The valid judgements for an inquiry case are as follows
[...]
>      * FALSE,

======

I act on Aris's behalf to transfer 10 coins from Aris to myself.