On 10/15/2020 12:45 AM, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:

>> Hey, welcome to AGORA QUEST. This is an interactive story [...]

This is great, I'd like to offer patronage to this but don't want to be
doing all the voting.

I create 10 of the following Promise, titled "ROLL INITIATIVE", and
transfer them to the Library:

ROLL INITIATIVE text:
I (G.) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for the
AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided the
bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE promise since Cuddlebeam's
last update, and provided the bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

[If this become at all popular, I suggest that just saying "I roll
initiative and (option)" might work as terminology]

-G.