On 11/12/2020 12:27 PM, Falsifian via agora-business wrote:
On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 06:45:08PM -0800, Aris Merchant via agora-business
wrote:
On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 6:27 PM Jason Cobb via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

On 11/11/20 8:32 PM, Nix Null via agora-business wrote:
I place a bid of 15 coins specifying the Concentration Stone as the
preferred lot.

I bid 20 coins, specifying the Concentration Stone as the preferred lot.

I bid 25 coins, specifying the Wealth Stone as the preferred lot.

-Aris

I bid 50 Coins, specifying the Wealth Stone as the preferred lot.
I bid 30 Coins, specifying the Power Stone as the preferred lot.
I bid 50 Coins, specifying the Concentration Stone as the preferred lot.

I bid 60 Coins, specifying the Wealth Stone as the preferred lot.
I bid 40 Coins, specifying the Power Stone as the preferred lot.
I bid 60 Coins, specifying the Concentration Stone as the preferred lot.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Prime Minister of Agora :)