On 11/15/2020 11:45 AM, Edward Murphy via agora-business wrote:
Jason wrote:

Pursuant to P8521, I initiate a stone auction with the following lots:
[Power Stone], [Wealth Stone], [Concentration Stone].

The method to be used for this auction is a Selective-bid Auction,

I bid 123 coins, specifying [Power Stone] as the preferred lot.
I bid 123 coins, specifying [Wealth Stone] as the preferred lot.
I bid 123 coins, specifying [Concentration Stone] as the preferred lot.

I bid 169 coins, specifying [Wealth Stone] as the preferred lot.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Prime Minister of Agora :)