I CFJ: It costs 2 hooves to get a jersey for a horse and add a horse to
that horse's pull.

Evidence: R2672 states in relevant part "Each player CAN take one of the
following actions (weekly race
actions) if e has not already taken one this week...* get a jersey for a
specified horse by paying 1 hoof, also specifying a horse which is thereby
added to that horse's pull by paying 1 hoof." Clearly in my view you have
to pay 1 hoof to add a horse and 1 hoof to get a jersey, as the fee appears
twice. But you have to take the action all together because this all
appears under one dot point, which is intended to be one action (for the
purposes of the horse rule). So you have to pay 2 hooves total.