On 2/18/23 11:49, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:
> H. Rulekeepor,
>
> I make the following submissions for RtRW (a start, anyway).  Note:
> If I list a rule, it means I've also looked at all annotations
> currently in that rule and think any unmentioned are up-to-date/worth
> keeping.
>
> -G.

Note that there are some questions below.

> Rule 101/17 (Power=4)
> The Game of Agora
>
> ADD
> CFJ 2515 (called 08 May 2009):  Failure to 'Please treat Agora Right
>     Good Forever' can be a rules violation in extreme circumstances.

Accepted. +1.

> Rule 1698/7 (Power=4)
> Agora Is A Nomic
>
> ADD
> CFJ 3765 (called 31 Jul 2019):  A reasonable combination of actions
>     for allowing arbitrary rule changes could include repealing this
>     rule first.

Accepted. +1.

> Rule 869/51 (Power=3)
> How to Join and Leave Agora
>
> ADD
> CFJ 3455 (called 03 Aug 2016):  Ratifying an unregistered person as a
>     player fails without that person's willful consent.

Accepted. +1.

> Rule 478/41 (Power=3)
> Fora
>
> ADD
> CFJ 3948 (called 05 Mar 2022): Sending a message "to" a player via a
>     nonpublic forum requires, at minimum, explicit signaling of the
>     intended recipient in a forum-dependent manner.

Accepted. +1.

> AMEND
> I think this one should be 3884 not 3887?
> CFJ 3887 (called 06 Sep 2020): A forum is an open medium for
>     communication.

Accepted. +1.

> DELETE
> (Out of date/not in keeping with current rules)
>
> CFJ 752 (called 13 Mar 1995): Something sent to a Player who is
>     obligated to send it to all Players is sufficient for sending
>     something to the PF.

Accepted. +1.

> CFJ 831 (called 10 Nov 1995): 'The Date: header of a message is not
>     necessarily the time at which the message takes effect.'

Why is this now inaccurate? We've held that not all Date headers are to
be trusted, right?

> CFJ 1695 (called 23 Jun 2007): A partnership, which by its nature can't
>     directly send email, can participate in the fora by means of its
>     members sending messages on its behalf, if its governing agreement
>     says so.

Accepted. +1.

> CFJ 1833-1834 (called 18 Dec 2007): A player can, by contractual
>     arrangement, grant another player the capacity to act by
>     announcement on eir behalf.

Accepted. +1.

> CFJ 1893 (called 03 Feb 2008): A non-consensual non-contractual
>     arrangement cannot grant a player the capacity to act by
>     announcement on behalf of another.

Accepted. +1.

> CFJ 2397 (called 03 Mar 2009): A player can grant or revoke permission
>     at will for another player to act by announcement on eir behalf.

Accepted. +1.

> CFJ 2322 (called 24 Dec 2008): The ability to act on behalf can be
>     created by any willful agreement.

Accepted. +1.

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Mad Engineer, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason