I create the following Promise called "Stamp Trade":

{
Cashing Condition: The person using this Promise is Juan. Also, Juan is
currently transferring to Yachay 1 Stamp such that only up to 2 other
active players own a Stamp of that Stamp's Type

Effect: Yachay gives 1 Yachay Type Stamp to Juan
}

I give this to the Library