Lets try this again. It doesn't feel elegant but I think it works.

I create then give this Promise to Juan:

{
Cashing Condition: The person using this Promise is Juan. Also, Juan has
within the last 24 hours of cashing this Promise successfully transferred
to Yachay 1 Stamp that only up to 2 other active players own a Stamp of
that Stamp's Type

Effect: Yachay gives 1 Yachay Type Stamp to Juan
}

I revoke all of my Promises in the Library's ownership