On 13/11/2023 12:12, secretsnail9 via agora-official wrote:
> ID      Author(s)               AI    Title
> 9027*   Kate, snail             3.0   De-Escalating the Hole

FOR.

> 9028~   Janet                   2.0   Fairness in Crime Act

FOR.

> 9029~   snail, Zipzap           2.0   Sharing takes Care

FOR. (I share others' annoyance at the unnecessary verbosity; but also,
this is the second attempt to pass this fix and it would be nice if we
could just get it done.)

> 9030~   4st                     1.0   (n/a)

AGAINST if this proposal, and therefore this referendum, exists, which I
don't think it does either.

Also, since nobody else has yet, I CoE the purported initiation of this
referendum as it doesn't exist.

(I would be very happy to vote FOR the rule in its current state, FWIW.
It's not formatted similarly to a lot of the current rules, which I
appreciate seems inelegant, but I can't see anything broken; it might be
interesting; and it doesn't seem to affect anything else.)

-Kate