On 11/13/2023 6:12 AM, secretsnail9 via agora-official wrote:
I hereby distribute each listed proposal, initiating a referendum on it, and
removing it from the proposal pool. For this decision, the vote collector is
the Assessor, the quorum is 3, the voting method is AI-majority, and the valid
options are FOR and AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are
conditional votes).

ID      Author(s)               AI    Title
9027*   Kate, snail             3.0   De-Escalating the Hole
I vote FOR on the referendum for the above proposal.
9028~   Janet                   2.0   Fairness in Crime Act
I vote FOR on the referendum for the above proposal.
9029~   snail, Zipzap           2.0   Sharing takes Care
I vote FOR on the referendum for the above proposal.
9030~   4st                     1.0   (n/a)
If the above proposal was distributed, I vote AGAINST on its referendum.