On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 6:56 AM secretsnail9 via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> It seems like Agora could use some more gameplay right now, so I present
> this subgame that got drafted a while ago. It experiments with an
> officerless tracking system, where players should report their status in
> all their messages. For example (Alive, 3 Bangs) after a signature would
> suffice.
>
> I submit the following proposal:
>
> {{{
> Title: A friendly game
> Adoption Index: 1.0
> Author: snail
> Co-author(s): juan
>
> Enact the following rule with title "Bang!" and the following text:
>
> {
> Bangs are a fungible asset.
>
> Vitality is an untracked player Switch with possible values of
> Invulnerable, Alive, Unalive, or Ghostly (default). A player with a
> Vitality that is not Ghostly is called “corporeal”, else e is called
> "ghostly".
>
> A ghostly player CAN incarnate by announcement, which means
> to flip eir Vitality to Invulnerable, provided there are only
> Invulnerable or Ghostly players.
>
> Each corporeal player SHOULD list eir Vitality and Bang Balance in all eir
> messages.
>
> Any player CAN publish a report of all Bang Balances and Vitalities. Such a
> purported report is self-ratifying, and SHOULD be made as needed.
>
> Each Alive player CAN eliminate another specified Alive player by paying a
> fee of 1 bang. Eliminating a player makes em Unalive, and then grants em 1
> bang.
>
> Any Alive player CAN Stand Alone by announcement, if there are no other
> players that are Alive, and no person has won the game by doing so in the
> past 7 days. When a player Stands Alone, e wins the game. If a player won
> the game in this manner 4 days ago, then the match is reset.
>
> When the match is reset, each player is set to Ghostly, all bangs are
> destroyed, and then each player gains 1 bang.
>
> When 3 days have passed since the match is reset, all Invulnerable
> players have eir Vitality set to Alive.
>
> When 14 days have passed since a player was last eliminated, the match
> resets, and then each player that was alive immediately before the match
> reset gains 1 bang.
> }
>
> The match is hereby reset.
> }}}
> --
> snail

I withdraw the above proposal. (I've changed the reset period to allow 7
days of incarnating so hopefully nobody misses out, plus allow time for
proposals after a match ends, and mention ratifying the optional report
without objection. Also cleaned up something yachay mentioned)

I submit the following proposal:

{{{
Title: A friendly game v2
Adoption Index: 1.0
Author: snail
Co-author(s): juan, janet, ais523, Yachay

Enact the following rule with title "Bang!" and the following text:

{
Bangs are a fungible asset.

Vitality is an untracked player Switch with possible values of
Invulnerable, Alive, Unalive, or Ghostly (default). A player with a
Vitality that is not Ghostly is called “corporeal”, else e is called
"ghostly".

To "incarnate" is to flip one's Vitality to Invulnerable. A ghostly player
CAN
incarnate by announcement, provided there are only Invulnerable or Ghostly
players.

Each corporeal player SHOULD list eir Vitality and Bang Balance in all eir
messages.

Any player CAN publish a report of all Bang Balances and Vitalities. Such a
report SHOULD be made and Ratified Without Objection as needed.

Each Alive player CAN eliminate another specified Alive player by paying a
fee of 1 bang. Eliminating a player makes em Unalive, and then grants em 1
bang.

Any Alive player CAN Stand Alone by announcement, if there are no other
players that are Alive, and no person has won the game by doing so in the
past 7 days. When a player Stands Alone, e wins the game. If a player won
the game in this manner 4 days ago, then the match is reset.

When the match is reset, each player is set to Ghostly, all bangs are
destroyed, and then each player gains 1 bang.

When 7 days have passed since the match is reset, all Invulnerable