On 10/8/06, Michael Slone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 02:42:22AM -0700, Grey Knight wrote:
> Rule 698/14 (Power=1) says "A player who is inactive or unready is
> ineligible to judge CFJs", so this would additionally mean that CFJ
> 1590 is FALSE.

I *think* you may need to publish your decision (that is, post it to a
public forum, such as agora-business).  I'm sure someone will correct me
if I'm wrong.

E merely needs to submit it to the CotC.  As I recall, the precedent
for such actions sent to the discussion forum is that it is up to the
relevant officer to determine whether e has been properly notified.

-root