--- Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 10/8/06, Michael Slone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 02:42:22AM -0700, Grey Knight wrote:
> > > Rule 698/14 (Power=1) says "A player who is inactive or unready
> is
> > > ineligible to judge CFJs", so this would additionally mean that
> CFJ
> > > 1590 is FALSE.
> >
> > I *think* you may need to publish your decision (that is, post it
> to a
> > public forum, such as agora-business).  I'm sure someone will
> correct me
> > if I'm wrong.
>
> E merely needs to submit it to the CotC.  As I recall, the precedent
> for such actions sent to the discussion forum is that it is up to the
> relevant officer to determine whether e has been properly notified.

Actually, I posted to -discussion deliberately, in case someone could
spot something like
http://www.periware.org/agora/view_proposal.php?id=4867 that I hadn't
found by reading the old SLR. I'll post to -business tomorrow. Well,
later today, I guess... it's 2 in the morning.

All these scripts are very useful, but it would be nice if there were
some central location where one could find links to them all... Perhaps
we need a new bureaucratic position for keeping track of them? ;-)

God bless,
The Grey Knight
[ greyfire island ] :: http://www.greyfire.org