> Sherlock,
>
>    If the above is an example of the "garbling" when read in the
> archives, all of your messages have been garbled for quite some time
> (I only play from the archives, should I CFJ that none of your messages
> for months have been effective because they've been garbled to me?)

If it's only the archive that shows my messages with the extra characters and
not the e-mails players receive, I am not sure that CFJ would go anywhere -- to
my knowledge the agoranomic.org website is not a public forum.

On the other hand, if some people are seeing my e-mails as garbled and others
not, it could get ugly...

Sherlock