On 5/9/07, Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are proposals empowered to change executorship?

I don't know how to answer your question, but if this protoproposal
were adopted, then the two executorship-granting provisions would take
effect.  See the following, which appears earlier in the proto:

Enact a rule with power 2, titled "Making and Breaking Ties", reading:

     Executorship of an entity that is not a natural person can be
     granted or revoked by the action of a proposal with power as
     great as that of this rule.  Executorship of a natural person
     can be granted or revoked only as explicitly authorised by the
     rules.

     [...]

--
C. Maud Image (Michael Slone)
Really. This is nethack we're talking about, not Cuddle Bear's