On May 31, 2007, at 10:00 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:

On 5/31/07, Roger Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've heard Annabel mentioned several times. Is there someplace I could find
a synopsis of this crisis?

I don't think that anybody has ever written up a thesis on the
subject, so your best bet is probably just to go digging through the
archives from January/February 2003..

In a nutshell, a player named Annabel played for a few months in 1999
and again for a couple of weeks in 2001.  A couple of years later, it
was revealed that "Annabel" was in fact an illegal dual registration
and was never an actual player, throwing the game state into a morass
of uncertainty, which was somewhat complicated by a lack of archives
from before 2000.

And this is why the Register's Report lists Murphy with two current registrations in the registration history.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr