On 8/13/07, Zefram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ian Kelly wrote:
> >The option therefore selected by Agora is APPROVED; I hereby appeal
> >CFJ 1646, with the arguments above.
>
> You can't: R911 sets a time limit of two weeks (from the judgement),
> which expired long ago.  If you want to revisit the issue, I suggest you
> make a new CFJ on the same issue, along with your substantial argument
> that Eris erred.

Gah.  Why do we even bother with appeal cases?  We might as well just
create a new CFJ for everything.  Proto: Judicial Reform 2.0 (AI=2):

Amend Rule 991 (Judicial Cases Generally) by deleting the phrase
"other than appeal cases".

Repeal Rule 2157 (Judicial Panels).

Amend Rule 2158 (Judicial Questions) by deleting the text ", suspended,".

Amend Rule 1504 (Criminal Cases) by deleting the paragraph starting
with "An appeal...".

Repeal Rule 911 (Appeal Cases).

-root