On 8/15/07, Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/15/07, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Actually, I've changed my mind.  However it would be worded, the vote
> > collector's vote would need to be counted toward the majority index,
> > but not toward the support index.  I don't like the inconsistency of
> > that; it seems confusing.
>
> Increment the support indices by one?

Also confusing.  "with 3 support" intuitively means with the support
of three others, not with the support of oneself and two others.

Unless you meant leaving the labels alone and just adding one to
whatever the listed support index was, so that "with 3 support" would
actually require 4 supporting votes, even if the vote collector didn't
vote.  Also confusing.

-root