Goethe wrote:

For example, nkep could be a contract action in a private contract, which
is permissible or not permissible by the contract (and thus answerable to
in Agoran courts).
[snip]
A compromise offer:  nkep is clearly not understandable to most Agorans,
and thus the burden falls onto the users of the term to show it is
an action.  If they can provide evidence in four days that nkep is an
action (e.g. a copy of a contract, with reasonably acceptable evidence dated to before the CFJ in question), we can find otherwise, else we'll
find FALSE.  We can't Order this (no Orders anymore) but we can post the
request...

Assuming that no such evidence is produced within four days of this
message, I pre-emptively consent to the panel overturning to FALSE
with a note to that effect, followed by my arguments.