On Dec 21, 2007 9:50 AM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I call for judgement on this statement, barring BobTHJ:
>
>        Futuremyartug is a player.
>
> Caller's arguments:
>
> Let D1 be the 24-hour period starting at the time this CFJ was called.
> Let D2 be the 24-hour period starting at the time D1 ends.
>
> At some point during D1, I will attend a company Christmas party.  At
> some point during D2, I will reveal the official starting and ending
> times of this party.  I will then recommend a judgement of either TRUE
> or FALSE on the balance of evidence, depending on whether either BobTHJ
> or Futuremyartug correctly announced the official starting and ending
> times during D1 (they get one try apiece).

I regret to inform you that Futuremyartug, though well aware of the
start and end times of your party, is prohibited from disclosing this
information due to R14968/81. However, Futuremyartug does recommend
you limit your consumption of eggnog and avoid wearing white to the
party. One of the possible quantum states arising from your Christmas
party leads to a very embarrassing situation which your colleges will
never let you forget.

BobTHJ