On 24/02/2008, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hereby assign 1890a and 1891a to the panel of Ivan Hope, Iammars,
>  and Pavitra.

Appellant comex's arguments consisted of "See root's message in a-d,
among other things." I don't know what message this is referring to,
but the only thing I can see is Judge OscarMeyr's statement that 'CFJ
1765 established that "SHALL do X" implies "CAN do X by
announcement."' What CFJ 1765 actually established was that "SHALL do
X by announcement" implies "CAN do X by announcement"; indeed, "SHALL
do X by announcement" is what Rule 2019 says. Therefore, a judgement
of AFFIRM seems appropriate.

(Shall I argue that this assignment was not valid since my name is not
Ivan Hope?)

--Ivan Hope CXXVII