On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Elliott Hird
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/6/16 Elliott Hird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> This is your first post, right?
>>
>> I can't see anything else by you in the logs.
>>
>> If so, do you know what Agora Nomic is? This isn't a general discussion list.
>>
>> ehird
>>

> Extra notes:
>
> no, not his first post - but his other ones don't look too good
> either, see
> http://osdir.com/ml/games.nomic.agora.discuss/2006-08/msg00003.html.
>
> ehird

David Nicol is what I have come to know as an "Elder Lurker" (Michael
Norrish would also fall into this category). These are true legends
that were involved in Agora in its early days and now continue to
grace us with their presence by lurking on the lists to occasionally
add tid-bits of wisdom or insight to discussions.

BobTHJ