On Jun 22, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Ed Murphy wrote:

OscarMeyr wrote:

I initiate a criminal CFJ against comex, for violating Rule 1504 by
not publishing eir apology as per the sentence from CFJ 1942 within
the time frame specified in R1504.  (See evidence above.)

Already prosecuted via CFJ 2022.  Want to retract this one?

According to my mail reader, my retraction came through 28 seconds later.

Is it just me, or have we been very criminal-CFJ happy lately?

*quickly revises case_count.php*  May 2008 set records for cases
per month (51), criminal cases per month (13), and proportion of
criminal cases to total cases (about 25.5%).  June 2008 (up through
CFJ 2025) has already beat the second record (14) and is currently
beating the third (about 33.3%).

Wow.  No wonder I've been busy as a hanging judge.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr