Wooble wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> A fair question, and one that has been vexing me as late.  The question:
>> what does "continue to play" mean?  That phrasing of R101 didn't envision
>> attempting to having contracts that were permitted to be binding to
>> non-players.

Hence "Ruleset as Contract".

> I for one would be happy to eliminate the possibility of non-players
> "playing in the larger sense".

How would that work?  "Any attempt by a non-player to perform an action
that would affect the gamestate is unsuccessful, unless the action is
registering and the rules otherwise allow it"?

I recommend at least continuing to allow non-players to initiate
judicial cases, to simplify matters when a person's playerhood becomes
ambiguous.