comex wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:25 PM, tusho ?
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Well! I'd like to join this here Agoranomicgamething. May I? Good,
>> that's nice of you.
>>
>> I join.
>
> I initiate a criminal case against ehird, for violating Rule 2149 by
> saying that e joins.  In fact, as e knew, the statement was
> ineffective (because e deregistered less than thirty days prior to
> it), so e did not join at any time around the posting of the message.

Gratuituous evidence:

Message in which "tusho" purportedly registered:
  Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:25:40 +0100

Message in which ehird ended the pre-trial phase of CFJ 2037:
  Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:56:40 +0100

Same nickname, same time zone, strong motive, past history of testing
the game's ability to handle unusual activity, and sufficiently new
that e could reasonably have been uninformed and/or apathetic wrt the
Annabel crisis.

Furthermore, Googling ehird's account name (penguinofthegods) turns up a
fair amount of activity evidently associated with the same person, while
doing the same for "tusho" turns up nothing that appears relevant.