On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Alexander Smith wrote:

> Well, in that case: there are at least 28 players (I'm not counting
> ehrid or the Left Hand in that count because their registration stati
> are in doubt), and that ticket has been filled once, so it can be filled
> a further 27 times. I therefore fill that ticket 27 times; my VLOD is 4,
> so the cost is 1 VP each time. (Arguments for why this is possible: the
> action states 'once per each player', which is a total of at least 28
> times, but nothing limits which player can accept a ticket apart from
> specifying a set of target parties, which has apparently not been done,
> and cannot be construed as anything but the set of all parties to the
> vote market if it does exist; the wording "This ticket" implies that all
> the tickets are identical and the first one definitely had a target set
> of all parties to the vote market. Besides, 'once per each player' is
> ambiguous anyway, and could refer to either 'each player can once', or
> 'once for each player'; the second reading seems more natural to me,
> except that it seems unlikely to have been intentional, thus these
> arguments.)

I read the ticket 4 times and each time came up with the wording
BobTHJ intended, not the one you inferred.  Even if yours seemed
a little more natural to you, the good faith and common sense that
are the cornerstone of equity should have suggested BobTHJ meant
the other way.  -Goethe

(btw, the reason I didn't fill this one is that for me, it's 1VP
whether you buy it through this or through my own tickets, so I
prefer to offer it as a sell).