On Jul 13, 2008, at 12:52 PM, Taral wrote:

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Benjamin Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ais523 has pointed out an interesting hole in R2136, that a contestmaster does not have to remain a member of the contest. Accordingly, root's as contestmaster of Brainfuck Golf did not depend on eir being a member of the contest. Therefore, root did not violate provision 11 of the contest, nor
R1742, and so I DRAFT rule INNOCENT.

That would be UNIMPUGNED, no?

--
Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The action in question was failure to act in accordance with the contract, and I draft rule that root did not commit such a failure. INNOCENT seems correct here.

Would it help if we just merged the two options?
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr