On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It can't just add a week from the distribution date?

I believe the rationale for not doing that was to not remove proposals
that were still in their voting period due to failed quorum, but
that's been rare lately, and I'd be happy to just have PNP not vote if
we can't get around to casting the votes inside the original voting
period whether or not quorum was met.  Besides, we could always
manually add a proposal to cast a particular vote in the rare case
where something did fail quorum and we wanted to cause PNP to vote on
it.

Whether I'll actually get around to writing the code to fix it is
another matter...