On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:53 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:33 PM, David Nicol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Phooey.  I so want to define "rounds of applause" as a currency, right
>> alongside <a href="http://tipjar.com/2008i/tipjarium.html";> tipjarium
>> </a> which is in pre-alpha state but if you think ReCaptcha is fun,
>> it's a game today.
>
> Surprisingly addictive...I'm imaginary rich!
>
> Unfortunately, now I can't close my browser for fear of losing my vast
> imaginary wealth.
>
> -root

just don't clear your cookie file.  The cookie will persist until 2038
or something.

Hopefully I'll get daily mediocrity and weekly, monthly, annual, and
decadely meta-mediocrity running with the iAu and iAg accounts going
as well.

And your computer will be detected by the orbiting hope-ray detector satellite.

--
But some very large rats,
Ate his coats and his hats,