Taral wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Proposal 5707 has been adopted, awarding a win to ais523.
> You owe me 8 VP. :P
Yep, I'll transfer it to you later today or tomorrow once it's
generally established that the adoption worked.

Unfortunately, I'm having quite a problem reading my messages; my
email crashed yesterday and all the messages since have arrived in
random order.

Also, I did send the deputisation for the monster for the Assessor
to the lists; but I had to do it from a different account and it
seemed not to get through. I have proof of having sent the message,
and I'll post it to a-b along with all the headers when I get access
to that account again.
--
ais523

<<winmail.dat>>