On 1 Oct 2008, at 17:07, Alexander Smith wrote:

That isn't a miswording, I sent the message but I had to send it from a different address, and it seems not to have arrived. H. Distributor Taral, can you check a-o to see if something got stuck there? Note that it's worth 8VP to you, quite possibly, as arguably if my deputisation doesn't arrive some time the proposal didn't technically pass.
--
ais523

I'm sorry, but _actions only happen when a majority of the list sees it_.

See: comex's ratification scam from a while back.

You're too late.