On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Geoffrey Spear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Alexander Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Fails, the decision in question didn't exist when woggle attempted to
>> democratise it, so eir action failed due to not clearly specifying what
>> it was talking about.
>
> How much clearer could it be than specifying the exact ID number of
> the proposal it intended to democritize?
>
> I call for judgement, barring ais523, on "Proposal 5707 is a
> democratic proposal."

I agree with ais523, though it's not really a matter of clarity.  Per
R1728, "A player authorized to perform a dependent action (the
initiator) CAN publicly announce eir intent to do so...", thus
announcing intent to perform a dependent action is itself a regulated
action.  At the time woggle announced eir intent, e was not authorized
to perform the dependent action (which is also regulated), so e COULD
NOT effectively announce eir intent at that time.

-root