From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ian Kelly
Sent: Wed 01/10/2008 17:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DIS: RE: BUS: Re: OFF: [Deputy Promotor] Distribution of proposal
5707

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Alexander Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I act on behalf of the Monster to deputise for the Assessor to send the
> following message:
> {{{
> This message hereby resolves the Agoran Decision on whether to adopt proposal
> 5707.
> The decision chosen by Agora was ADOPTED.
>
> The votes were as follows:
> ais523 FORx2
> BobTHJ FORx5
> comex FORx1
> Dvorak Herring AGAINSTx1
> Goethe FORx2
> Ivan Hope CXXVI FORx1
> OscarMeyr AGAINSTx3
> Pavitra AGAINSTx1
> root AGAINSTx3
> Sir Toby AGAINSTx1
> Taral FORx8
> tusho FORx1
> woggle AGAINSTx2
> Wooble AGAINSTx5
>
> Totals: FOR 20, AGAINST 16
> VI=1.25, AI=1, so ADOPTED.
> }}}

CoE: Despite your earlier claim, BobTHJ only voted once on P5707.  The
final count was therefore 16 FOR, 16 AGAINST, resulting in an outcome
of REJECTED.

BobTHJ's exact vote was "SELL(5VP) x5".  This is five sell tickets,
each corresponding to a single vote, not one sell ticket corresponding
to five votes.  However, ais523 only filled one of these tickets:  "I
fill BobTHJ's open sell ticket on proposal 5707, causing em to endorse
me on that vote and therefore vote SELLx5."

-root

<<winmail.dat>>