Wooble wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Alexander Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The text of the contract that defined the options was not published during
> > the voting period, and rule 2172 does not make an allowance for text
> > published /before/ the voting period.
> BobTHJ published the text of the contract to the PF on 29 Sept.
Ah, missed that one, sorry. The votes were made before then IIRC (sorry, my
email inbox is all scrambled due to problems my ISP had, comparing times is
therefore hard for me atm), so we're in the interesting situation of votes
being meaningless at the time they're made but gaining meaning later. This
means I have no idea when, or if, the Sell Tickets in question were created...
--
ais523

<<winmail.dat>>