On 3 Oct 2008, at 14:46, ais523 wrote:

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 21:35 +0100, Alexander Smith wrote:
TETRAHEDRON is a conditional vote; I will reveal what it means later
in the voting period.
OK, time to reveal what TETRAHEDRON means. This is purely my own
definition of it, and I don't know if the other people voting
TETRAHEDRON have the same definition; in particular, as it involves the
creation of pledges, it may malfunction for people who don't know its
meaning due to rule 101.

TETRAHEDRON means:

I conditionally vote FOR this proposal, except that if someone transfers
1 Chit to me during the voting period and specifies a legal option, I
vote for that option. Additionally, I pledge that anyone can act on my
behalf to vote on any other proposals in the same distribution, or
retract votes on that proposal; this pledge ends when the voting period
ends (and does not restrict me from retracting such votes myself).

--
ais523

This is the authority on which I changed the vote, Murphy.

--
ehird