On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Alexander Smith wrote:
> The contract reforms are at...

Thanks, I can see some good places to combine ideas.  In particular, I
have no problem personally weakening equity even more than you did (there's
a better way to run contests than equity, partnerships shouldn't be equity,
which leaves generic private contracts as the only domain... and those
have had (historically) many fewer complaints).

> The infraction stuff is at...

Ah, that's right.  I have to admit I'm not crazy about the rest terminology
at all; probably because I never liked notes and would prefer something
independent for the day notes go away.  If you're not proposing this soon
my version would probably look different though be functionally very
similar.

-Goethe