On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>> The infraction stuff is at...
>
> Ah, that's right.  I have to admit I'm not crazy about the rest terminology
> at all; probably because I never liked notes and would prefer something
> independent for the day notes go away.  If you're not proposing this soon
> my version would probably look different though be functionally very
> similar.

Actually, I take that back: I don't mind the Rest terminology, but I think
the criminal system overall needs more reform than you've given it to truly
work summary breaches into the system.  I think all rules violations should
be assumed to be reportable summary breaches, and the criminal courts only
invoked when a type of breach is specifically designated as a Crime.
Anyway, will work on it.

-Goethe