G. wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jun 2009, Michael Norrish wrote:
> > PS: would people be interested in a Zendo contest/sub-game?  (See
> > http://www.koryheath.com/games/zendo/design-history, for example.)
>
> That sounds a contest we played a little while ago.  The contestmaster
> came up with a secret rule for assigning values (or at least an ordering)
> for arbitrary sentences.
>
> Two contestants would "fight" by challenging each other to a duel
> consisting of one sentence each; the gamemaster would announce who won
> (whose sentence was greater), object being of course to figure out the
> rule to become the master duelist.

It could have been interesting, but it collapsed when Iammars became
inactive, and I don't think there have been any attempts to resurrect it
since. (It never really got started; IIRC, this was about the time of the
original Bank of Agora, because I think pens featured heavily in at least
one of the common guesses.)

--
ais523

<<winmail.dat>>