On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Aaron Goldfein <aarongoldf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Craig Daniel <teu...@pobox.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 11:50 PM, Aaron Goldfein <aarongoldf...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > You're not a player.
>>
>> I'm not?
>>
>> Shit, when did I get deregistered?
>
> You never registered, at least not recently.

I believed I registered on January 3, and was immediately NOV'd for
doing so under the name "Markos Sophisticus Maximus" which was at the
time confusing. On the other hand, I did so to help Wooble with a
(self-described) very unlikely scam, so I didn't follow the fate of
the resulting CFJ on whether I was a player and whether I had violated
a rule in picking that name, and I am currently listed as a former
player on the Nomic Wiki page and therefore presume that I am not a
current one.

That being the case: I register.