On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Roger Hicks<pidge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I remove my proposal "Fixing Hand Limits" from the pool. I submit the
> following proposal:
>
> Reduce Card Complexity

> At the beginning of each week each player
> earns a number of draws from the Deck of Agora equal to the highest
> Interest Index among offices e holds.

So if I hold two II 3 offices and complete all of their duties, I get
only 3 cards, and if I have an office for which I complete no duties
whatsoever, I am still rewarded?

> Whenever one of the following events
> occurs, a player earns a draw from the Deck of Agora:
> * An interested proposal authored by the player is adopted

Only one card? This makes proposal IIs obselete and devalues larger/
more complex proposals.

> * A case assigned to the player is judged on time

Again, this should be related the the II of the case.

> * The player wins an election

This is worth two draws under the current system, although whether it
should be worth any is debatable.

--
C-walker