On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, ais523 wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 17:25 -0400, comex wrote:
>> Precedent says 10000 is too high, at least for CFJs :)
>
> Hmmm... because that creates extra recordkeepor burden?

I think there's precedent that randomly high votes work fine (I suppose
unless some critical threshold in the upper reaches makes a scam work).
But it may be just that assessors haven't questioned it.  In theory it
may matter that a person's identical votes cast in the same way are
essentially fungible (e.g. you don't generally have to specify which
ballots you retract if you retract some).  CFJs aren't so fungible.  -G.