On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Ed Murphy <emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Ah, you're right.  The other point stands, though; I added RO 4c
> to formally allow for latecomers that clearly intended to join,
> but the proxy case basically ignored "intent" in RO 2.  Which is
> fine, it just demonstrates the extent to which consensus can
> gloss over formality in their case.

Consensus glosses over formality plenty in Agora, thanks to
ratification. But it's a rules-enshrined institution, and that's where
the difference is in my mind.

Also, re Wooble's comment about BlogNomic, I do not know much about
the community there, but a quick glance shows that they seem to care a
lot about very exact rules.

-coppro